Apparently this is the state of the tf fandom in the past few days.
- If you`re interested please send me an ask or a fan-mail here, or contact me via my e-mail: schg @ inbox.ru(without spaces)
- Will start working on the commission after I got the money. No refunds, sorry. I may cancel the commission and send you the money back if I won`t have time to finish it.
- Works will be send in high-res to your e-mail. Please use them for non commercial use, you can post them on your site/blog just please credit me or send a link to my tumblr.
- Will draw mostly anything, except furries, too difficult mechas(transformers are okay tho) and some other things, feel free to ask! OC`s are more than welcome.
- Max 3 characters in one pic, simple or no BG.
- Additional character is 60% from the price, except for chibies.
- Some prices can be negotiated, if you want just a lineart or a simple colored pic with a smaller palette it will cost less.
- Paypal only! Prices are in USD. Also please mark the payments in a way that you would be paying for sending, so I wouldn’t lose money.
I really need extra money, plus I can’t find work atm, I either get rejection e-mails or no replies at all.
Also my family condition changed this year in a bad way, so I really need money for necessary things. Please signal boost/reblog if you can!
Rise and shine, Your Highness.
Among other things, I’m quite pleased that Ravage is staying in the Lost Light.
Finally, thank you.
this poster literally explains how it coincides with seasons though — “decreased sun exposure & water intake” which presumes fall and winter. nooot to mention the fact that this is silly: it would mean flu “season” doesn’t exist in Arizona which has around 360-363 days of sunshine.
the influenza virus survives best in cold, dry air — i.e. fall - winter months are its perfect breeding grounds. (Also why it happens seasonally in the southwest!) Hence, tropical countries have “even” flu distributions whereas pretty much everywhere else sees a spike in influenza (seasonal flu) with the seasons.
also the lowered rate of exposure to sunlight (vitamin D) is entirely dependent on seasons and geographic regions. it’s why flu season is on a “different schedule” in the southern hemisphere.
lack of sun exposure, increased sugar intakes, less water intake, and stress are just GENERALLY bad for your immune system overall. Monitoring these things & taking care of your self just means a general boost to your immune system it does NOT create flu resistance. That is why the flu shot/spray exists. Flu resistance is NOT just having a good immune system.
Please don’t believe you will be immune if you drink water and take vitamins. the flu is VERY seasonally based for those who don’t live in tropical regions and the best way to resist it is to get your flu shot.
ESPECIALLY (if like me) your are asthmatic or otherwise immuno-compromised.
the flu is NOT your inability to adapt. Influenza is a virus which survives best in cold, dry climates, and thus hits most areas hardest in the fall and winter (and early spring), particularly from December onwards. It will attack your immune system and having a good immune system will pretty much only help you bounce back from catching the flu faster. It will not prevent you from getting the flu. Getting the flu shot, however, will raise your resistance and immunity.
Reblog this version instead because jesus christ, Tumblr spreading horrible misinformation OR JUST SIMPLIFYING IT SO YOU DON’T WORRY AS MUcH. The flu is really fricking serious for some people. Get ur shot.
|—||Carl Sagan (via whats-out-there)|